Advice and Inspiration for Christian Writers
Christian Publishing 101 provides an overview of the vibrant Christian writing and publishing landscape through interviews with seasoned authors, experienced editors, and publishing professionals.
- Explore memoir, children’s, flash fiction, devotionals, historical, poetry, collaborative writing, and more
- Discussions on digital footprint, blogging, and using social media effectively
- Advice on dealing with resistance, facing the nos, creating an active writing life, and writing from vocation
- Guidance on pitching to editors and agents, writing style, publishing options, editing your work, and making a living
- Assignments with each chapter encourage next steps
Contributors include some of the most accomplished names in Christian publishing: Jerry Jenkins, Mary DeMuth, James Scott Bell, Cynthia Ruchti, Andy Scheer, Sarah Sundin, and Bill Myers.
Each chapter is bursting with useful information, helpful advice, and heart-felt encouragement for all on the writing journey. Perfect for any writer looking for inspiration.